LG Law also represents employees in cases involving allegations of sexual harassment, an unfortunate workplace reality which can present itself in many forms. While every case is different, the following kinds of behavior could be grounds for a sexual harassment lawsuit:
- Repeated sexual advances
- Tying promotions to sexual favors or dating
- Sexually explicit emails, memos, or jokes
- Unwanted touching of any type
- Persistent uncomfortable comments about dress or personal appearance
- Differing treatment due to gender
If you are being harassed, please follow your company’s internal reporting policies and consult an attorney before taking any drastic action, such as quitting your job. If you do not report harassment in writing and give your employer the opportunity to correct the situation, you may lose your right to sue. If you are the victim of inappropriate, unacceptable behavior on the part of an employer, we will assert your rights, protect your interests, and offer evidence in support of your case.
If you believe you have the victim of sexual harassment at work, contact LG Law to assist you. You can call us at (888) 396-6410 or email us using the contact form on this page for a free consultation and to find out more about your rights and potential claims.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Leader in the American Bar Association
- 2008-2016 Super Lawyers® Designation
- 2010-2016 Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar”
- Peer Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell