Lewis Galloway has served as lead counsel in a hundreds of cases with a primary focus in employment-related claims, commercial contract disputes, covenants not to compete, and trade secrets litigation.
Clients of the firm have the advantage of an advocate with more than fifteen years of experience representing individuals and businesses in state and federal courtrooms across the country. Clients also benefit from an unmatched measure of flexibility. Lewis spent the first decade of his career collaborating with some of the country’s brightest lawyers at a prestigious Kansas City law firm. When Lewis founded LG Law, he did so with a recognition that lawyers today must reconcile the manner in which those services are provided with the unique needs of each client. LG Law’s commitment to versatility also relates to the manner in which the firm is paid for its services; many matters are undertaken on a contingency basis, for a flat fee, or in another fashion which more suitably aligns the interests of each client with their attorney.
Lewis received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Kansas and his law degree from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a leader in the American Bar Association, and a member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, the National Employment Lawyers Association, and the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys.
Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
2010-2016 Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar”
2008-2016 Super Lawyers® Designation
Leader in the American Bar Association
- Negotiated millions of dollars in settlements on his clients’ behalf involving claims of every type, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, fraud, improper calculation and payment of regular and overtime compensation, and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Directed litigation teams and served as lead counsel in numerous high stakes class action, collective action, and single-plaintiff employment and business litigation matters in state and federal courts across the country.
- Obtained multi-million dollar arbitration award before the International Centre for Dispute Resolution on behalf of an international commodities broker.
- Secured injunctive relief enforcing or seeking a prohibition in the enforcement of non-competition and non-solicitation covenants in courts nationwide.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Leader in the American Bar Association
- 2008-2016 Super Lawyers® Designation
- 2010-2016 Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar”
- Peer Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell